Construction Site Accidents
Construction sites are among the most dangerous places to work. Heavy machinery, heights, electrical equipment, dangerous tools and hazardous chemicals make accidents and injuries commonplace. When injuries are the result of someone’s worksite negligence, the law allows you to seek payment for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering.
Building construction in a high-density area such as Boston creates hazards not only for construction workers, but also for passersby. Our attorneys represent people who have been injured on or near construction sites due to the negligence of property owners, contractors, subcontractors and municipalities.
If you have been injured in circumstances like these, or in any accident occurring on a construction site, contact us.
Construction Site Injuries Can Be Caused By:
- Defective tools and equipment
- Unguarded heights and trenches
- Defective scaffolding and ladders
- Electrocution and electric shock
- Shoring accidents
- Building collapses
- Vehicle and motorized equipment accidents
- Negligence of other workers
- Poor oversight or supervision by other contractors